17 February 2011

Wonder Woman #606 and Spider Girl #606

I haven't posted a comic post in a while, so now's the time to catch up.  And what great issues to catch up with! First, Wonder Woman is Kick ASS right now!  I'm not going to give anything away, but just trust when I say it is really juicy right now.  As for Spider Girl, I appreciated the last issue for all of its delicacy w/ dealing with the death of Anya's father, but come on!  Fillers in a comic is no bueno, and that's exactly what I felt issue 606 was. Let's get to the good stuff: ASS KICKING!  They also changed the artwork in this latest issue of Spider Girl for the worst. I hate it.  Hopefully this was all a horrible misunderstanding, and the nice crisp artwork I've come to love will return with the next issue.  I mean, in this issue I couldn't tell that the blob of light brown on the page was Anya sans Spidey Girl costume until one of the characters called her by her name! WTF!  Enjoy these pics. The cover for Wonder Woman #606 was nice--really clean and classic.  They did that for most/all?? the marvel comics last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment