11 February 2011

Another Unprofessional Interview

Yesterday I had yet another unprofessional interview.  I got the call on Monday scheduling the interview for Thursday @ 10 am.  My mom has been using my car for work, so I got up extra early to get dressed and drop my mom off, then prepped to go to the interview.  I got to the interview 10 min early, and the fuckers had the audacity to be 10 mins late (i.e. they didn't come speak to me until 10:10.) Then before I could even say anything, the fucker told me that they had interviewed someone yesterday that they were going to hire.  WTF! I could not get a courtesy call canceling the interview before I drove all the way to fucking Folsom!?  At this point I'm pretty pissed and feel that today will be a wah wah day.  Thanks Fuckers. Zen and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment