01 January 2011

Music I’m feeling for the Month of December

As anyone who knows me must know, I have a very, very, very eclectic taste in music.  This months music picks is a perfect example of that.  First, I have finally discovered Dubstep (or discovered the name for the music that I’ve been groovin’ to for a while.)  As a result, my artists choice for this month are Magnetic Man and Skrillex.  I cannot stop playing “I need Air.”  I play it so much my sister said she will kill herself if she hears it again.  And Skrillex’s mix of La Roux’s “In for the Kill” may be one of the most magnificent things I have ever heard.  Second, I love, love, love the Korean Pop group 2NE1.  Those b****es get down.  I just heard and saw the video for the song “It Hurts,” and I absolutely love it.  The voices are so soulful.  It’s definitely a must see. Find all three artists represented below. Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment