25 September 2012

Sofn'Free Grohealthy Product Review

Lately, my hair has been weighed down, limp and dull looking; and I finally came to the realization that I needed  to clarify my hair and a true deep conditioning.  For the past year or so, I have been co-washing with Herbal Essence's Hello Hydration and shampooing once or twice a month with ________ shampoo.  This has resulted in my hair not being fully purged of all of the product that I have been putting in it.

Out of desperation and a feeling of guilt for not taking care of my hair, I finally went to Sally's Beauty Supply and purchased Sofn'Free Gro Healthy's Nothing But Clarifying Shampoo and Nothing But Intense Healing Mask.  I decided to try these products out because they were the most reasonably priced natural hair products that were sulfate, patrolatum, mineral oil, parabens, colorants, and phtalates.

It worked!  When I first used the shampoo, my hair felt a bit squeaky/waxy, and I was afraid that the product would not work.  However, once I applied the Intense Healing Mask all of my fears subsided.  I could easily detangle my hair from root to tip without any problems--something that I could not do with my HEHH.  I twisted my hair and once I took them down after they were dried my hair was noticeably thicker, shinier and healthier looking.  For me and my 4a-4b hair, this product is a definite A++.

No comments:

Post a Comment