02 May 2012

Thrift Store finds

Adam and I have made it our regular weekend outings to go shopping at thrift stores (Goodwill, Thrift Town, and Deseret Industries being our main go-tos.), and this past weekend I found some great items! First I found these great shoes for only $5 dollars at Goodwill.

Normally, I could give a hoot-and-nanny about what others think about my fashion choices because I believe that fashion is highly personal and subjective, but you know you have a good find when several people stop you and point out how cute the shoes are your holding.  So I definitely had to grab these.

Next, we went to Thrift Town, and while I was coming out of the dressing room I practically tripped over this uber cute carrying case that was just lying on the ground!

After I regained my balance, I turned around to pick up the item that had tripped me up, looked at the price tag, and found that this little lovely was marked for $4.99!  As you can see below it is thin from the from the front profile and quite deep on the inside. It also has mesh pockets on the inside to allow for storage of makeup bottles, shampoo bottles, and other care products.  I can't wait to use it.  
Very sleek, and I love the buckle and tan leather detailing.
Picture is a bit unclear, but you get the gist.
I also picked up this really cute and flattering dress for $3.99, as well as some other clothing items, from Thrift Town. Now it may seem like I bought a lot, but my boyfriend had a store card that took $10 off any purchase of $20.  Score!  I love thrift stores, and won't be surprise if I'm back at one this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment