09 December 2011

Late starts and skin bleaching in South Africa??? Say What!?

So I'm starting out late as usual.  I really don't like to do anything i the morning.  Okay, that's not exactly true.  I don't like to use my brain in the morning if I don't have to.  I wake up around 5:50-6:00 a.m.. I then start cleaning, exercising, checking the email, watching anime, etc....What I don't do is start stressing or working to resolve my problems.  This has not been working so well for me and has been counter-productive.  However, after noon, I am good to go, ready to tackle the day.  It's been working for me, so I am going to run with it.

On a more informative note: Skin bleaching in South Africa!  Yes folks, South African artist, Mshoza, has jumped on the ever disturbing skin bleaching train.  While she doesn't look hideous, there is a real issue with blacks equating beauty with whiteness.  It's really sad and also says a lot about the standards that our society push on all cultures.


source: http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2011/12/south-african-singer-bleaches-skin-has-a-passion-for-whiteness/

No comments:

Post a Comment